We accept most insurances and we will file your claim for you!
Dental insurance is intended to cover some, but not all of the cost of your dental care. Most plans include a co-payment and deductible which must be paid by the patient at the time of service. Insurane coverage is not, and never has been, a guideline for quality care.
We expect your co-payment in full at the time of service, and we will be happy to file your insurance claims for you. Please bring your insurance card with you on your first visit and familiarize yourself with your dental plan benefits (you can call your employer’s Benefit Coordinator for this information, and some insurances may have this information online). We will work with you to ensure that you receive the maximum benefits to which you are entitled.
Your patient portion can be paid by any of these payment options:
- Cash or Personal Check.
- Credit Card – We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Care Credit Medical/Dental Card – Care Credit offers 3, 6, 12, and 18 month interest-free payment plans. Extended financing (24-48 months) is available at 9.9%. You can apply in our office or apply online.
For Patients Without Dental Insurance:
For your convenience, we offer several payment options including Care Credit:
As a service to our patients, we are pleased to offer the CareCredit card, North America’s leading patient payment program. CareCredit lets you begin your treatment immediately – then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that are easy to fit into your monthly budget. So, you can begin your dental care treatment today and conveniently pay with low, monthly payments.
CareCredit offers a full range of No Interest and Extended Payment Plans for treatment fees from $1 and up.
- 3, 6 & 12 month plan payment options
- No interest if the balance is paid within the specified time period
- Low minimum monthly payments
- 24, 36, & 48 month plan payment options
- For procedure fees from $1,000 and up
- 11.90% interest rate
- Monthly payments as low as $25 for a $1,000 fee balance
With CareCredit, you pay no up-front costs, no pre-payment penalties and no fees. Plus, CareCredit is a revolving credit line for additional treatment or add-on charges. Without the need to re-apply. It only takes a few minutes to apply for CareCredit and you’ll receive an online decision in seconds! See our staff for more details.